25 Best Skincare Tips Ever!
Most people have had some kind of issues with their skin at some point in their lives. Skin problems are particularly frustrating for women. The first ten tips are helpful for curing skin issues. The next 15 tips will keep your skin beautiful, healthy and feeling great!
1. Stretch Marks- There are a variety of creams and lotions available to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, but the only way to erase them completely is with fast and easy laser treatment.
2. Stubborn Acne- An acne peel with alpha and beta hydroxy acids is great for unclogging pores.
3. Chronic Acne- If your acne is really unmanageable, your doctor may prescribe a medication to prevent acne before it starts.
4. Dark Spots- Botanical skin lighteners may do the trick! If these don’t work, a chemical peel should reduce the appearance of dark spots.
5. Fine Lines- Fine lines and wrinkles can be treated with creams and ointments that contain retinol, a collagen boosting agent.
6. Sun Damage- Nasty tan lines? Treat them with lemon juice, which can lighten skin naturally, or get a chemical peel.
7. Undereye Circles- Cold spoons are a great quick-fix for undereye circles, but you can prevent them from getting enough rest and using an overnight eye cream.
8. Orange Tan- Wipe down with lemon juice and tomato sauce, then shower. The natural acids in these fruits helps remove the orange stain.
9. Facial Moles- Facial moles can be shaven off at the surface. The abrasion underneath heals quickly.
10. Cellulite- Massage cellulite to reduce its appearance.
Now that you know several remedies for the top ten most common skin ailments, it is important to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy. Here are fifteen tips to keeping your skin beautiful, healthy, and feeling great!
1. Moisturize Regularly- Invest in a good quality moisturizer and use it on your face every day, and all over after every shower.
2. Daily Sunscreen- UV rays are harmful to your skin! Make sure your skin care products have at least SPF 10, and spritz on sunscreen before heading outside.
3. Go Natural- Buy skin cleansers that have ingredients like aloe, licorice, and chamomile, which can prevent irritation from facial cleansers.
4. Eat Bell Peppers- These vitamin rich vegetables are your skin’s best friend!
5. Indulge in berries- Loaded with antioxidants, berries help reduce the appearance of UV damage in your skin.
6. Green Tea- It hydrates and protects against cancer-causing UV damage.
7. Replace Makeup Applicators- Makeup applicators should be replaced every 1-2 months.
8. Night Moisturize- Buy a night cream or mask that will moisturize your skin while you sleep.
9. Limit Powder- Pressed powder can clog your pores. Limit it and limit pimples!
10. Simple Makeup- Don’t cake on so much makeup, and keep it oil free!
11. Don’t Touch- Touching your face causes rashes and breakouts. Keep yourhands off your face!
12. Cool it down- Hot showers can damage your skin. Aim for warm showers instead.
13. Don’t Overcook- Healthy foods lose much of their nutritional value when overcooked. Steam your veggies instead of boiling them.
14. Quit Stressing- Stress is hard on your skin, causing acne and wrinkles. Relaxation helps improve skin health.
15. Sleep- A good night’s sleep is the best way to keep your skin looking fresh and young. Now that you know the twenty five best tips to healthy, beautiful skin, you are on your way to looking as great as you feel!