Different Organic Foods That Make You Lose Weight
‘Organic’ is the way to go these days. Fresh produce, out of organic farming is most preferred by the consumers than the usual supermarket products. This is due to extensive use of pesticides, insecticides, fertilisers and other harmful chemicals being used during farming. Organic Farming is the natural way of farming. It does not involve any use of chemicals or artificial enhancers for the crop to grow.
With the increase in the knowledge and awareness of the consumers, there has also been an equally constant increase in the production of organic goods. From organic shampoos and soaps to organic groceries, organic and natural way has become a way of living. These organic foods have a lot of health benefits and advantages mostly because they do not involve any use of artificial chemicals.
Read on to know about Organic foods that’ll help you lose weight and also live longer!
Spices: Spices are said to do a lot more than just flavour enhancing. It has also been proved that a spicy meal increases the BMR (Body Metabolic Rate), thus increasing the rate of metabolic activity in the body. Spices like pepper, parsley, turmeric, cinnamon; ginger, cloves and so on have various health benefits like cardiac health benefits, pain relief, reduce inflammation manage blood sugar levels and also prevent cancer. Spices like Cinnamon, cayenne, black pepper, mustard seeds, ginger and so on are known to reduce weight in the human body. Known for their slimming properties, these spices should be carefully consumed because there might be allergic reactions too!
Organic fruits and vegetables contain a lot more of essential nutrients required by the human body. Consumption of such nutrient rich fruits and veggies will supply the required amount of carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, minerals and fibre and also give you a filling sensation which will prevent you from binging on unhealthy foods. Organic fruits and veggies do not have any side effects, unless you have an allergy related to a particular fruit or vegetable, because they are grown naturally!
- Organic almonds: Almonds are a great source of protein, fibre and healthy fats. They are also known to reduce body weight by 62 percent! This because almonds are healthy and satiating. They make you feel full and also do not increase or decrease your insulin and blood sugar levels.
- Beans: Beans like soy are rich in protein. Beans also are packed with mixed nutrients with enough dietary fire to cleanse away the toxins and keep the system clean. Fibre also helps during weight loss.
- Eggs: Organic country eggs are magical health foods which contain healthy fats essential for the body. Eggs contain vitamin a and vitamin d which our daily diet generally lacks.
- Oats: Oat breakfast is a nutritious and a satiating breakfast. Boiled oats with fruit and milk will give enough energy for you to work till noon. Oats are also rich in fibre and high-energy giving.
- Yoghurt: Organic yoghurt contains high amounts of pro-biotic bacteria which is very helpful for the digestive system. Yoghurt contains healthy bacteria which will also calm any acidity, ulcers, constipation etc.
- Olive oil: Virgin olive oil or extra virgin olive oil are known for its unique properties that speed up fat burning and reduction of brown fat in the human body. The health benefits of this oil last for a very long time.
Organic foods are a very safe option to choose for weight loss due to them being untouched by chemicals. Although, it is always very essential for a person to check if he is allergic to that food or not. Stay healthy, stay natural and be organic!
About the Author:
This guest post is contributed by Zara, financial guest blogger. At present she is focusing on reclaim ppi . Catch her @financeport