Natural Anti Aging and Stay Young Forever
5 Tips for Natural Anti Aging
1. Eat organic foods
Most of our foods today are made up of chemicals and other artificial ingredients. These ingredients contribute to the increase of our aging process. Our health contributes much to our body’s aging. There are people who look younger and fell younger but they at their old age. Their secret is eating organic foods and foods that are rich in fibers and natural nutrients. These nutrients helps repair cells in the body that makes people look young.
2. Sufficient sleep
Those have sufficient or enough sleep each day, look younger. When you sleep you allow your body to repair its lost and damaged cells in the body. It also helps repair the cells in our brain. The hour that our body would repair its cells is between 12 midnight to 2 o clock in the morning.
3. Water therapy
Don’t you know that water can treat almost all the diseases in our bodies? Water is a natural cleansing agent that can cleanse all internal parts of our body. It is also a natural anti aging agent because it helps moisturize the skin and makes us look younger. So water can help us look younger inside and out.
4. Daily exercise
Daily exercise also helps the body to fight aging. Those who have sufficient daily exercise gain more strength, stamina, and increase resistance to diseases and other problems. Exercise also helps eliminate free radicals inside the body that can cause harm and other diseases such as cancer.
5. Positive outlook in life
Some people who have a negative outlook in life always get grumpy and irritable. Their emotions towards lots of thing that are happening to them provoke lots of stress that makes them look older. However those persons, who are happy, smile always and always look at the bright side, are those who look younger and feel younger.
5 Stress Reduction Tips for Anti Aging
The number one contributing factor for aging
Stress is the number one factor that contributes to the fast aging of our bodies. Our body reacts to stress and when it does the cells in our body dies causing us to feel weak and look old. That is why stress needs to be reduced in order to abstain and reduce its effects. Here are some tips to reduce stress.
1. Walking and strolling can reduce stress – when a person walks on parks or walks for long distances a day. It reduces the stress that they feel. The changes of pace and scene as you walk helps the mind to slowly move away from stress. The oxygen that you inhale has you walk also helps to relax the brain and the body.
2. Music can also reduce stress – music is very soothing to ears and to the souls of those who listen to it. It influences and affects our emotions as well as our brains. Because music can help us relax it can reduce stress that can also help in anti aging.
3. Spa and massage can reduce stress – most people are experiencing lots of stress from their jobs everyday. That is why some of them would like to have a nice spa and massage experience every week just to ease up the stress.
4. Yoga exercises can also reduce stress – a yoga exercise is a combination of breathing and body movements. The aim of this exercise is to make your body relax and feel good inside and out. This will help reduce the effects of stress and will also help in decreasing the aging process.
5. Avoiding the stress – sometimes when stress is overwhelming because of several factors that are involved the only thing that you should do is to avoid it so that will not trigger more stress.